Горячая вакансия Site Reliability Engineer! В компанию “GlobalLogic”, которая входит в ТОП-3 ИТ-компаний Украины 2021 года, нужны специалисты на должность Site Reliability Engineer для проекта HARMONIC-NSG. Регион: г. Киев.
Подробнее о компании узнайте здесь.
Подробное описание вакансии читайте ниже.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced engineer to work with modern cloud technologies, get extensive knowledge in the video delivery domain and a deep understanding of the complex media processing system. You can get the experience of work with cloud-based OTT systems which stream hundreds of video channels 24/7 to hundreds of thousands of end-users. This position allows you to get deep understanding of the system architecture and its strong/weak areas. You will know what is going on all production systems used across the world and be responsible for their operation.
The successful candidate needs to have strong troubleshooting skills, good background in Linux, networking and scripting. Experience in system support is highly desirable. We expect the candidate to be reliable, have good communication skills and good humor.
VOS site reliability engineering Team is a mix of system support (T2), developer and QA skills. You will be involved in operating production systems, regular communication with customer, expanding system with the new tools for automating deployments, upgrades, monitoring and recovery, also perform exploratory testing of the new features and many other activities. The local team of 5 site reliability engineers will share your success and challenges (as well as SRE teams in Hong Kong and the US). Also, you will work closely with the R&D Team in Kyiv which develops this solution and is always ready to help with investigating complex problems.
- strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, investigative mindset (root cause analysis);
- strong background and experience in Linux/Unix;
- good understanding and experience in networking (TCP/IP stack);
- strong communication skills and English level;
- technical support experience at least 1 year;
- good experience in scripting (bash).
- experience with cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, GCP, Azure);
- understanding of web technologies (REST, cloud-based applications);
- experience in the video delivery domain (transcoding, streaming, packaging);
- understanding of monitoring principles and experience in using monitoring tools;
- experience in programming/scripting (Ansible/Python).
As per the role of Site Reliability Engineer successful candidate will be involved in:
- operate and support cloud video processing solutions (deploy, configure, upgrade, play T2 support role);
- contribute to automation tooling for system deployment, upgrade, monitoring and recovery (Ansible, Python, bash);
- fill knowledge base articles, educate and provide documentation for T1 support engineers;
- regular communication with different stakeholders (management, customers, R&D) regarding systems status, issues and improvement plans.
Что предлагает компания
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
По всем вопросам касательно этой вакансии и для записи на собеседование обращайтесь к Марине Дмитренко:
Mail: [email protected]
Tel.: +380 63 644 61 06
Предварительно прочитайте внимательно описание вакансии! Помните, что в вакансии описаны требования к идеальному кандидату, но рекрутеры готовы рассматривать всех кандидатов.